Harbour Central, London
Situated less than 10 minutes from the heart of Canary Wharf, Harbour Central is a remarkable development. Comprising of 5 residential buildings and a leisure complex, it will offer a choice of 642 private apartments all highly specified, including 8 penthouse apartments. The Leisure complex will include a “Resident’s Club” with a proposed library, concierge, gym and spa, business suites and Cinema. Timco were excited to be involved in such a grand project and provided bespoke profile boards for the balconies.
Bournville School, Birmingham
Bournville School is a secondary school and primary school with academy status, for student aged 4-16 in a beautiful green suburb of Birmingham. We supplied them with our Classic grey to create a decking area outside their main hall, which has become a lovely rest area for all the students and staff to enjoy.
Riverside (Crickhowell) Caravan Park, Powys
Riverside Caravan Park is a lovely adults-only park in the beautiful countryside of Crickhowell. Surrounded by incredible scenery, several friendly pubs with good restaurants and numerous specialist shops the park making it a great place to relax and enjoy nature. With several walks around Crickhowell and within easy reach of Table Mountain and the Brecon Beacons it’s the perfect place for those that enjoy walking and hiking. Timco provided both decking and balustrade for some of the permanent housing units, our beautiful Redwood looked natural surround by the parks beauty.
A Grade II listed building built in 1927, has been affectionately transformed into Maidstone’s first independent freehouse in more than 20 years. With careful and considerate renovation, restoration and refurbishment it has been returned to its former glory with its stunning glass ceiling dome as its main eye-catching feature. It now also boasts a large south facing beer garden, sun terrace & outside bar which is where our decking is helping to continue the restored beauty of inside flow outside into these new areas.
Lidl distribution centre, Doncaster
Lidl opened a new distribution centre in Doncaster, where they will receive, store and deliver a huge range of items to their stores in the region. This is a 24 hour operation with products coming in and going out on a regular basis. They needed a building that would stand the test of time and need little to no maintenance, this is why our cladding was a great option for the building’s exterior. They also wanted fencing that would continue with the desired exterior look.
Keep in touch
We also worked on:
- The Iceworks, London, NW1
- Emco, Hertford, SG14
- Formal Froghall Farm, Chester, CH3
- Gade & Goose, Hemel Hempstead, HP1
- St Albans Train Station, St Albans, AL1
- London & Quandran Site Greenwich, London, SE10
- Camberwell, London, SE5
- Wandsworth, London, SW
- Central Height, Finchley, NW3
- Hounslow House, Hounslow, TW3
- Great Portland Street, London, W1W
- Hembrook House, Brixton, London, SW2
- St George's School, London, SE23
- Riverside, Maldon, CM9
- Walton Lodge, London, SW9
- Goostry Home and Leisure, Chesire, CW4
- Oxford Leisure Ltd, Oxford, OX1
- Tottenham High Road, London, N15
- White Clover Drive, Basingstoke, RG23
- Long Lane Site, London, SE24
- 3 Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2
- The Dunes, Cornwall, TR6
- Chester Terrace, London, NW1
- Brookmans Place, Hatfield, AL9
- Traverly, Surrey, KT10
- East Dulwich, London, SE22
- Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7
- KFC, Chorley, PR7
- Grovesbury Retail Park, Leighton Buzzard, LU7
- Broad Meadow Industrial Estate, Teignmouth, TQ14